This course provides a Knowledge to Valve specification, selection and trouble shooting. You will gain from this workshop:
a. An awareness of various types of Valves
c. An awareness of the effective items on Valve Selection
d. An awareness of Valves troubles and methods to remove them
- Type of valves
- Valve specification in detail ( Rating, end connection, standards, size, material of internal and main parts, Coating and lining, Auxiliary connection and device, Actuator)
- Effective items for valves selection including: Maintenance, service, pressure, temperature, Coded and standards, construction limitation
- Common valves trouble and methods to remove them
The work shop is including a special on-line exam which you can challenge yourself.
- Workshop holds in Elst(gld), Dorpstraat 23, Hotel ode,
- Work shop can be organized at your office. Min 6 person- Max 10
16 hours- ( 2 days)
Cost: 680 euros ( excl. btw) p.p
included workshop materials, Coffee, Tea, Lunch
This 2 days workshop will be held on bellow dates:
30th of June and 3rd of July
22nd and 25th of September
27th and 30th of October
24th and 27th of November
15th and 18th of December
Please select your propper time and send us a short introduction letter about yourself with your cv as attachment.
Due to keeping the quality of workshop, maximum participants are 10 people and min 6.