You are student or you work as Mechanical engineer, Piping engineer, Maintain engineer or you would like to buy and sell the piping fitting and valves.
You need to know what are the standards, what are the dimensions, what are the different types of pipe, fittings or valves and what are the materials.
With this 24 hours English workshop by our Senior material engineer you will be able to work in this industry. You will be challenged by:
- Piping Material Expert Duties
- Definition of Code, Standard and Spec
- Introduction of various material used in Water ,Gas ,Oil ,Petrochemical and power plant
- Flanges [Introduction of flange types, facing and ratings), Method used for establishing pressure-temperature rating based on ASME B16.5 Introduction of ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47, ASME B16.48, ASME B16.36, ASTM A105, ASTM A182,
- Blanks wall thickness calculation
- Valves [introduction of manual valve types (Gate, Globe, Check, Butterfly), End connections, std rating calculation, Introduction of ASTM A216, ASTM A217,ASTM A351,ASME B16.34, ASME B16.10
- Special Items
The work shop is including a special exam which you can challenge yourself.
- Workshop holds in Elst(gld), Dorpstraat 23, Hotel ode,
- Work shop can be organized at your office. Min 6 person- Max 10
16 hours- ( 2 days)
Cost: 630 euros ( excl. btw) p.p
included les materials, Coffe, Tea, Lunch
This workshop will be held on bellow dates:
26th and 27th June
18th and 19th September
23rd and 24th October
20th and 21th November
11th and 12th December
Please select your propper time and send us a short introduction letter about yourself with your cv as attachment.
Due to keeping the quality of workshop, maximum participants are 10 people and min 6