- PDMS administration Tebodin-Groningen :
- – Duration : 4 months
- Creation of Project, setting up of users & environment.
- Handling various application of PDMS system.
- Maintaining design macros for review exports, Naviswork .
- Preparing animation sequence, walk through for Review Reality.
- Maintaining clash reports through clash manager.
- Preparing and updating catalogue components and piping specifications, directly by PDMS applications.(maintaining PDMS catalogue according to latest vendor data).
- Preparing reports, MTO, etc.
- Ensuring Proper Input Output to & from PDMS. (Setup for isometric project specific option files and backing sheets).
- Trouble shooting & helping users for proper PDMS output.
– Status :Finished
2. Piping and plant design ( Basic Engineering N2 Compressor-FLNG module SBM Schiedam)
– Duration : 3 months
SBM Offshore is developing a market portfolio for floating LNG facilities for offshore and near shore applications. The project objective is to set-up an FLNG portfolio that covers a wide range of products for the midscale FLNG market between 1.6 and 2.7 MTPA. The selected basis of design covers worldwide FLNG prospects.The project shall be arranged in two phases; respectively phase 1 “Concept Selection” and phase 2 “Concept Definition”.The main objective at the end of phase 2 is to develop a strong basic design package to be used to set-up partnerships with Technology Providers and Shipyards for the SBM midscale FLNG portfolio.The objective of this study is to get a better understanding of the expected weights for a N2 Compression module.In addition this study is used to identify lay-out issues & pipe stress critical items.The expected maturity of the model is 30%.
– Status: Finished